The key principles that underpin Sydney Pacific Air Conditioning’s environmental activities are:
- Pollution prevention
- Waste minimisation
- Compliance with legislation.
Sydney Pacific Air Conditioning actively exercise a commitment to continual improvement and pollution prevention through activities such as:
- Understanding the effects of our operations on the environment
- Establishing adequate operational controls and emergency preparedness plans
- Actively seeking ways to minimise the consumption of resources, the generation of waste and reducing or minimisingthe impacts of waste disposal
- An ongoing and active review of company processes.